Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Everyone Meet Harry

Well, with our impending sabbatical coming in August, we decided to bite the bullet and get a traveling home that we can take on a 21 day road trip.



Everyone meet our trailer - I'd like to hall him Harry. Harry the Traveling Trailer or Harry the Jayco Bird or Harry the Jewett's Jewell, I haven't decided. We are very excited to have him and make many family memories together. There will be room for visitors if anyone wants to come camping with us. We will be trying to get in 3-4 more trips before we leave in August to make sure we know how to RV before we're stuck in the boonies and not know how to turn on the heater or something:)
We thought that he was a reasonable size, until I saw him behind my truck, then I realized we might have gone a bit large, but this is the floor plan we wanted so that's what we have. He's 28 ft long and sleeps 9! Jacob and Ethan have bunk beds and I already put a children's gate on Jacob's bed so it's all ready to go.
Have a great week. I'll post pictures of our first camping trip this weekend!!

No comments: