Monday, August 4, 2008

Jacob's 1st B-Day Party

It was a few weeks ago, but the pictures are still cute! I meant to do this while I was in China for 2 weeks, but didn't get it done...obviously.

We had a 1st B-Day party for Jacob on July 12th. It was a baby pool party and he had many friends over to enjoy the pools. We had a great pool for the little ones, a bigger pool and a biggest pool, so everyone was happy. We even filled them with hot water to ensure fun!

I made a fish cake and a boat cake, which I must admit turned out pretty cool. My mom and I had a great time making them. Jacob even ate all his fish cake this time - we leared to entice him with cheese and to not put on icing!

Jacob also had his first kiss with his friend McKenzie Tracy - I was thinking he was going in for a big push and a bite, but he ended up with a big hug and a kiss. You can see me below trying to seperate them:) I think he really likes her. The other day we were playing and i was holding both of them, he started blushing and getting all embarassed, then broke out a big hug again. Gonna have to watch those two.












No comments: