Saturday, March 1, 2008

Big Post


Hey All, I'm going to admit deliquency, before any of you acuse me of it:)


So, now I'm going to post a plethora of cute things.


Jacob turned 8 months old on the 20th - can you believe it? I can't. It really made me start to think, it goes so fast. I've known Ethan since he was 4 and now he's 9. We're already 1/2 way to 18 with him. I feel like when I run or swim and the first lap seems to take forever, then all the sudden I'm 1/2 way there, then 3/4 then 7/8 and it's over so quickly. I know that's how the next 18 years will go. The pic from Jacob's 8 month B-day is posted at the top.
Jacob is also into clapping. Ethan and I were playing with him and his train the other day, and we got some cute claps.


And last but not least. We had a great day last Sunday. Jacob got dedicated at church. It was a great day, we went to church and had 20 visitors with us - woohoo! Then went to our friend Brandon and Tege who are Katavia's parents. Jacob is 10 days older than Katavia and she was dedicated as well. Tege and I are in our Thursday morning MOMs group and we do our couples bible study together. Tege and I put on a brunch for about 65 people, it turned out great. My 10 quiches and 20 lbs of potatoes got done and were yummy. Tege did an awesome job on decorating and the other yummies.

We are so happy that so many people could share the dedication with us and help us to raise Jacob in the way God would have us do it. Thank you to all that could come. What a wonderful day.

No comments: