Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A day in the Life of a Jewett

Well, I'm going to start by apologizing if our posts are spotty the next 2 months. This scheudle we are dealing with is crazy. I thought I'd put it down so you know where to find us when you think we have dissapeared from the earth.


5/3-5/4 - Jason School
5/5 - Jason another steroid shot in the back
5/6-5/13 - Jason in Japan
5/12-5/13 - Suzi in CA (Jacob will be with Connie - I didn't forget about him)
5/14 - Jason in Boston
5/15-5/18 - Suzi, Ethan, Jacob in Boston for Jason's graduation
5/23-5/26 - Another trip with Harry in Pacific City
5/29-6/5 - Jason in Isreal
6/6-6/7 - Jason School
6/12-6/17 - Everyone in Colorado
6/20-6/22 - Everyone in Seattle
Wooh! Can it get much crazier?

Besides the craziness, I do have some very cute pictures to share. The pics of Jacob are from a friend's 3 yr b-day party. He really loved her little kitchen. You will notice his crazy hair in the last picture, it is his most commented on feature.

Last weekend Grammie and Grampie were here, Jacob had a great time with them, and I think they both were pretty sad to leave his smiles. Right after they left Jacob started walking around the coffee table and couch to his toy box and walker and across the room. So, we're getting closer to some serious walking. He also had a very horrible cough/cold and we had a rough week overall. But he's on the mend now and back to eating his mass quantity of food, like normal.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh! Your schedules make me exhausted! Your photos couldn't be more gorgeous...truly captured the personality. Thinking Chef Jacob?

Love to you all.
auntie grace

Kevin said...

I expect royalties for the pictures; not asking much, just 4 cents on a per click basis to be collected monthly. You can just send me a check.