Saturday, May 31, 2008

Israel Dinner with Friends






Adi (a previous Intel planar engineer, now ST Microelectronics/Intel JV - Nuemonyx) picked me up with her boyfriend Daniel (another F28 engineer who works in Intel Labs with SEM/TEM work). They took me to a great place, that I cannot pronounce (along with the wonderful food we had). We had a great time...started with some bread with different dippings, and a liver spread..beets...pickles...tomatoes....Adi had a beef meatball and rice dish, Daniel had a beef stew with couscous, and I had chicken schnitzel with rice.....what a wonderful meal! For desser, a chocolate crunch dish and a custard like dish with cherry sauce! Spectacular with a doubleshot of espresso! We talked about the world politics, levels of Jewish belief, Oil, Intel, and I learned that my meal was Kosher. Daniel....extreme gratitude for your wonderful humor and your acceptance of my new Hebrew word (I made up). Its a combination of "Shalom" + "Sababa", which means cool...it is now = " Shababa"......Thank you Adi and Daniel for your hospitality and friendship......



No comments: