Sunday, January 13, 2008

Catching Up

Well, there is about a month or more that needs catching up, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to do so.

Jacob has his first food on Thanksgiving Day - pumpkin. I made a mix with milk and spice so he had is own little pumpkin pie. He loved it! He is a very good eater and is definitely loving eating lots of food now, he's had peas, green beans, pumpkin, squash, sweet potato, carrots and cereals so far. Next week is apples, so he's excited:)

Jacob is also great at playing around. I just love this big smile with his cheeks.


In Early December, Lisa, Jason sister visited us with her new baby Brody. We are so excited to have a nephew and Jacob is excited to have a cousin.







For the first 6 months, every Thursday, Jacob and I have been going to a Mom's group. He graduated on 12/20....very cute:)


























Then we decided it would be great to get a 25 foot tall christmas tree...hmmm...maybe not the best idea we've had, but it really did turn out nice (after we got 3 neighbors help us get it put in the house and into the stand the boys made. We're not sure if we'll be repeating this feat. The tree had to be trimmed down to 18 feet to fit in the house:)

























That brings us to christmas and all the wonderful times. We spent time with Jacob's 'Girlfriends' in my Mom's group. Time with Grandmas and Grandma-Grandma's at chrstmas Eve. Then we went to Oklahoma to see my grandparents. It was a great time - Ethan drove a tractor, we saw my cousins on both sides and spent some good time with my parents and grandparents. See below for some pics. Jacob sat by himself the first time on Christmas Eve (with his cute little yellow hat).










































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to add your kiddos to mine:) I have the cutest pic of the two youngest ones:)
Love ya,
Lesley

Stephanie said...

Great pics, Suzi.. keep on posting! See you at Jenny's on Thursday? I hope so! Kisses to Jacob!!

XO

Unknown said...

Suzi, Your pictures are absolutely adorable! How are you doing? Looks like you are enjoying your cute little guy and being a Mom. Thanks for sharing the pics! Sara