Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm Back

Well, after 10 long days on the road and 4 Asian countries (Korea - a stop where we landed, but did not get off the plane, China, Hong Kong & Taiwan), I am home. Yeah. 7 days was OK, but 10 was too long.
This is a pic of a coastal town on Hong Kong Island



These are NOT rubber chickens!


While I was gone Jacob spent his time with Grammie and Dad. They all had a great time. So much fun he gained another pound, so now he's up to 19, can you believe it? I'm telling you, the kid loves to eat, it's amazing. He'll down 6-8 oz of real food a meal (and if you know 7 month olds, that's ALOT). It amazes me.

I forgot to mention before that he also has his front 2 bottom teeth now. He got them in Oklahoma, but by the time I got back they were fully sprouted, it's so cute. He's also found his tongue and loves turning it upside down to play with it in his mouth, so silly.

Grammie and Dad also worked on some sign language while I was gone and I must say I beleive he knows milk. He uses it for milk, bottle, and real food, but he's associating food to the sign so that's cool. Now we're working on food, more and please. He loves when we make the signs, so that's cool.

Ethan had his first Basketball game, and had a great time, they have now won their first 2 games. There are some TALL kids on his team, it's fun to watch. Jacob likes the bouncing ball.

Jacob graduated to his next step in the big boy bath progression - out of the baby bathtub, into the utility sink! Here is a video of us trying to get him to smile for pictures in his first sink soak!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a big boy... and man, is he stinkin' cute or what!!

Great to see you last week.... hope to see you Thurs!!

XO