Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's Begun



Well, after resisting a blog for a few years, I have finally decided to get one going for our family of growing boys. Jacob is 6 1/2 months now and Ethan is a bit over 9...time is flying. Jacob is sitting up and loving eating real food, he also has his first 2 teeth making appearances. Ethan is busy in 3rd grade and is taking drum lessons and is playing basketball. Tomorrow is his first basketball game...Yeah!

I am currently in Hong Kong on business travel. I was in Shanghai, China last week and will go to Taiwan tomorrow for 3 days, then back home to my boys. My mom came to Oregon play with Jacob and help out Jason - thanks Mom! Here is one of my dinners - can you guess what it is? Tastes like chicken:)


Here's also a picture of the TV tower in Shanghai - a bit more appetizing. The fog has been really bad, making our flight over 22 hours instead of 13 and my flight to Hong Kong 6 hours late, so I've had 2 all-night flying adventures.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah.... way to go Suzi!! I am excited about your blog! We missed you at MOMS this week. Hope you have a safe trip!!

XO

Lesley said...

You inspired me!!! I have now started on too!!! Have a safe trip and can't wait to see more updates!!! Love ya!!

Auntie Julie said...

Suzi this is an awesome blog! Love the pictures and you are so wonderful! How do you like China?
I have the flu so am housebound for a few more days.
I think the Bros Jacob and Ethan are so cute.
Do you down load your blog to chronically journal? Love to hear your thoughts.

Anonymous said...

he is so cute- that smile is great! the blog is awesome-- i need to come visit- so much closer now!

linds

Grace said...

Suzi what a smart idea! Love the photos and can't wait to see more.
Love you,
home resting and resting in my own bed;-) auntie gracie