Saturday, January 26, 2008

Great Saturday!


It has been a long week (school, work..lack of sleep)...drained...but nothing like a "great Saturday". This is my first contribution to the family blog, so I am excited to talk about chlorine, the planet of Hoth, and the importance of dating! We went to the aquatic center today with Baby J and Ethan. Jacob was neither happy or screaming...he just had a serious look to him for 40 minutes in the pool. Ethan was a little rusty, not swimming for a while, but at the end of it...I couldn't get him out. At home we played Star Wars video games (the planet of Hoth is our favorite, because we can be Luke or Darth Vader..fun!) did some chores, and wrestled a bit. This evening Suzi and I went to Portland Steak and Chophouse downtown for date night. We got all dressed up and had a great time. We haven't been there before, so it was a slight step down from Ruths Chris's but very nice. The prime rib was awesome and the Ginger Peartini and the Mango Mojito were our favorite cocktails. I cant stress the importance of a date night with your lifetime bride! It has been a while, and when you are doing it, you realize that you dont do it enough. Wild! Well, I just wanted to post the pic at the pool (yes I am looking chubby, but they say photos add like 20 lbs to you) and tell the world about the "Great Saturday" I had! I love my family.

No comments: